Free Real Estate Info!
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is now at its lowest average since November 2016.
- Home Sales Zoom to Highest Pace in DecadeThis spring’s housing mantra: Going, going, gone! “Severe” housing shortages are prompting existing-home listings to sell...
- Green Matters in Real Estate, Surveys ShowEarth Day is this Saturday! Talk green to your clients. Surveys are showing they want to hear more about environmentally friendly real estate....
- More Homeowners Tackle Renovation Projects“Homeowners are continuing to spend more on improvements as house prices strengthen in most parts of the country,” says a spokesman...
- Mortgage Servicer Ocwen Sued by CFPBOne of the nation’s largest nonbank mortgage servicers has been sued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and has reportedly seen its...
- Create Engaging Campaigns on InstagramLearn how to develop a content strategy and hone your brand’s marketing efforts on this growing social platform.
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Experian, one of the Credit Bureaus, has an interesting article in their “Credit Education” section. They focus on the importance of your Credit Score, and mention credit repair approaches where errors occur. Experian mentions correcting your history. The writer says … Continue reading