Free Real Estate Info!
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is now at its lowest average since November 2016.
- Home Sales Zoom to Highest Pace in DecadeThis spring’s housing mantra: Going, going, gone! “Severe” housing shortages are prompting existing-home listings to sell...
- Green Matters in Real Estate, Surveys ShowEarth Day is this Saturday! Talk green to your clients. Surveys are showing they want to hear more about environmentally friendly real estate....
- More Homeowners Tackle Renovation Projects“Homeowners are continuing to spend more on improvements as house prices strengthen in most parts of the country,” says a spokesman...
- Mortgage Servicer Ocwen Sued by CFPBOne of the nation’s largest nonbank mortgage servicers has been sued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and has reportedly seen its...
- Create Engaging Campaigns on InstagramLearn how to develop a content strategy and hone your brand’s marketing efforts on this growing social platform.
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Did you know your IRA can invest in Real Estate instead of volatile and fragile stocks and mutual funds? In 2009 I fist learned about this possibility, and kept it in mind as I learned more. This is a good, … Continue reading