Free Real Estate Info!
- The Word From D.C.: CFPB RestructuringNews from the National Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors and other highlights from the Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo.
- New Homes Continue Downsizing TrendAfter years of increases, new single-family home sizes are leveling off.
- Despite Equity, Trading Up Isn’t Easy“In today’s competitive landscape, moving up from [starter homes] to the white picket fence has become increasingly tough,”...
- Renters Admit They Favor HomeownershipAffordability concerns aren’t spooking renters from their desire to one day own a home, a new survey shows.
- What Owners Want in Kitchen RemodelsHomeowners desire new flooring, countertops, cabinets, sinks, and faucets in their kitchen remodels. Here’s what they’re choosing for...
- S.F. Targets Teachers With Cheaper HousingCity officials are increasingly alarmed that teachers can’t afford to live in the city, and they’re ponying up $44 million to do...
- The Word From D.C.: CFPB Restructuring