Free Real Estate Info!
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is now at its lowest average since November 2016.
- Home Sales Zoom to Highest Pace in DecadeThis spring’s housing mantra: Going, going, gone! “Severe” housing shortages are prompting existing-home listings to sell...
- Green Matters in Real Estate, Surveys ShowEarth Day is this Saturday! Talk green to your clients. Surveys are showing they want to hear more about environmentally friendly real estate....
- More Homeowners Tackle Renovation Projects“Homeowners are continuing to spend more on improvements as house prices strengthen in most parts of the country,” says a spokesman...
- Mortgage Servicer Ocwen Sued by CFPBOne of the nation’s largest nonbank mortgage servicers has been sued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and has reportedly seen its...
- Create Engaging Campaigns on InstagramLearn how to develop a content strategy and hone your brand’s marketing efforts on this growing social platform.
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%
Monthly Archives: August 2013
We’ve been quiet here for some time, watching the market and analyzing trends, while adjusting to the changing investment climate. On 25 June A new bipartisan bill was introduced in the US Senate called the Title Insurance Requirement Included in … Continue reading