Free Real Estate Info!
March 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Home Sales Drop Amid Inventory, Affordability IssuesTotal sales for existing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and co-ops fell 3.7 percent in February, according to NAR. Delve into the market...
- 3 Metros With the Most New ConstructionThe pace of construction is a major influence over whether housing prices remain affordable in a city. These areas are issuing the most permits,...
- Study Shows Link Between Home Values, ArsonSince the last financial collapse, areas that saw dramatic decreases in property values also experienced more occurrences of fires that damaged...
- ARMs Rise in Popularity as Rates IncreaseMore borrowers are turning to shorter-term adjustable-rate mortgages as interest rates move higher, but that may be a riskier move than your...
- Market a Home When the Garden Is FullestWaiting to put a house up for sale when flowers, plants, shrubs, and trees are at peak color can make a big difference in how fast a home sells...
- A Mortgage Specifically for DoctorsA lesser-known home loan called a "physician loan" may help your clients in the medical industry better afford a home purchase. Find out...
- Home Sales Drop Amid Inventory, Affordability Issues
Author Archives: Orville
A homeowner contacted me about his situation. He and his wife were thinking of moving to a different area and a smaller house. His payments are current, but they are underwater on the mortgage. The house has gone down … Continue reading
If you are house hunting, you probably know you will need to get pre-approved for a mortgage if you are planning to get a bank loan. It is harder than ever to qualify. New rules on mortgages under Dodd-Frank act … Continue reading
We’ve been quiet here for some time, watching the market and analyzing trends, while adjusting to the changing investment climate. On 25 June A new bipartisan bill was introduced in the US Senate called the Title Insurance Requirement Included in … Continue reading
Your home has lost value, right? Owe more than what its worth? Need to sell quickly? Can’t do repairs? In our tight economy, if you have to change jobs, you may not have time to wait till your house sells. … Continue reading
Did you know you can sell your home in as little as 7 days?! Buying a home involves some risk. And even selling a home involves some risk. But there are ways to minimize and control risk. The traditional bank … Continue reading
One Real Estate blog commented that with all the Foreclosures on the market now, the best thing for property values is for an investor to buy your neighbor’s house, fix it up and sell it for top dollar. This would solve your … Continue reading
Bank of America has developed quite a reputation for being hard to work with on Short Sales and foreclosure properties they are trying to sell. They seem to be trying to clean up their act and tighten up their procedures … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed at all the stuff people make up and circulate over the Internet as fact and statistic. I never knew so many people were perverse and devious. Isn’t it amazing how some people will believe anything … Continue reading
Home prices are stabilizing in some markets. In some markets and in some neighborhoods, prices are still falling a bit, and in some a definite rise has begun. Foreclosures are still occurring and increasing in some markets. They have slowed … Continue reading
Did you know your IRA can invest in Real Estate instead of volatile and fragile stocks and mutual funds? In 2009 I fist learned about this possibility, and kept it in mind as I learned more. This is a good, … Continue reading