Free Real Estate Info!
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Word From D.C.: CFPB RestructuringNews from the National Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors and other highlights from the Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo.
- New Homes Continue Downsizing TrendAfter years of increases, new single-family home sizes are leveling off.
- Despite Equity, Trading Up Isn’t Easy“In today’s competitive landscape, moving up from [starter homes] to the white picket fence has become increasingly tough,”...
- Renters Admit They Favor HomeownershipAffordability concerns aren’t spooking renters from their desire to one day own a home, a new survey shows.
- What Owners Want in Kitchen RemodelsHomeowners desire new flooring, countertops, cabinets, sinks, and faucets in their kitchen remodels. Here’s what they’re choosing for...
- S.F. Targets Teachers With Cheaper HousingCity officials are increasingly alarmed that teachers can’t afford to live in the city, and they’re ponying up $44 million to do...
- The Word From D.C.: CFPB Restructuring
Category Archives: Topics
A homeowner contacted me about his situation. He and his wife were thinking of moving to a different area and a smaller house. His payments are current, but they are underwater on the mortgage. The house has gone down … Continue reading
If you are house hunting, you probably know you will need to get pre-approved for a mortgage if you are planning to get a bank loan. It is harder than ever to qualify. New rules on mortgages under Dodd-Frank act … Continue reading
We’ve been quiet here for some time, watching the market and analyzing trends, while adjusting to the changing investment climate. On 25 June A new bipartisan bill was introduced in the US Senate called the Title Insurance Requirement Included in … Continue reading
Your home has lost value, right? Owe more than what its worth? Need to sell quickly? Can’t do repairs? In our tight economy, if you have to change jobs, you may not have time to wait till your house sells. … Continue reading
Did you know you can sell your home in as little as 7 days?! Buying a home involves some risk. And even selling a home involves some risk. But there are ways to minimize and control risk. The traditional bank … Continue reading
One Real Estate blog commented that with all the Foreclosures on the market now, the best thing for property values is for an investor to buy your neighbor’s house, fix it up and sell it for top dollar. This would solve your … Continue reading
Bank of America has developed quite a reputation for being hard to work with on Short Sales and foreclosure properties they are trying to sell. They seem to be trying to clean up their act and tighten up their procedures … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed at all the stuff people make up and circulate over the Internet as fact and statistic. I never knew so many people were perverse and devious. Isn’t it amazing how some people will believe anything … Continue reading
Home prices are stabilizing in some markets. In some markets and in some neighborhoods, prices are still falling a bit, and in some a definite rise has begun. Foreclosures are still occurring and increasing in some markets. They have slowed … Continue reading
Did you know your IRA can invest in Real Estate instead of volatile and fragile stocks and mutual funds? In 2009 I fist learned about this possibility, and kept it in mind as I learned more. This is a good, … Continue reading