Free Real Estate Info!
April 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is now at its lowest average since November 2016.
- Home Sales Zoom to Highest Pace in DecadeThis spring’s housing mantra: Going, going, gone! “Severe” housing shortages are prompting existing-home listings to sell...
- Green Matters in Real Estate, Surveys ShowEarth Day is this Saturday! Talk green to your clients. Surveys are showing they want to hear more about environmentally friendly real estate....
- More Homeowners Tackle Renovation Projects“Homeowners are continuing to spend more on improvements as house prices strengthen in most parts of the country,” says a spokesman...
- Mortgage Servicer Ocwen Sued by CFPBOne of the nation’s largest nonbank mortgage servicers has been sued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and has reportedly seen its...
- Create Engaging Campaigns on InstagramLearn how to develop a content strategy and hone your brand’s marketing efforts on this growing social platform.
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%
Category Archives: Topics
A homeowner contacted me about his situation. He and his wife were thinking of moving to a different area and a smaller house. His payments are current, but they are underwater on the mortgage. The house has gone down … Continue reading
If you are house hunting, you probably know you will need to get pre-approved for a mortgage if you are planning to get a bank loan. It is harder than ever to qualify. New rules on mortgages under Dodd-Frank act … Continue reading
We’ve been quiet here for some time, watching the market and analyzing trends, while adjusting to the changing investment climate. On 25 June A new bipartisan bill was introduced in the US Senate called the Title Insurance Requirement Included in … Continue reading
Your home has lost value, right? Owe more than what its worth? Need to sell quickly? Can’t do repairs? In our tight economy, if you have to change jobs, you may not have time to wait till your house sells. … Continue reading
Did you know you can sell your home in as little as 7 days?! Buying a home involves some risk. And even selling a home involves some risk. But there are ways to minimize and control risk. The traditional bank … Continue reading
One Real Estate blog commented that with all the Foreclosures on the market now, the best thing for property values is for an investor to buy your neighbor’s house, fix it up and sell it for top dollar. This would solve your … Continue reading
Bank of America has developed quite a reputation for being hard to work with on Short Sales and foreclosure properties they are trying to sell. They seem to be trying to clean up their act and tighten up their procedures … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed at all the stuff people make up and circulate over the Internet as fact and statistic. I never knew so many people were perverse and devious. Isn’t it amazing how some people will believe anything … Continue reading
Home prices are stabilizing in some markets. In some markets and in some neighborhoods, prices are still falling a bit, and in some a definite rise has begun. Foreclosures are still occurring and increasing in some markets. They have slowed … Continue reading
Did you know your IRA can invest in Real Estate instead of volatile and fragile stocks and mutual funds? In 2009 I fist learned about this possibility, and kept it in mind as I learned more. This is a good, … Continue reading