Free Real Estate Info!
February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Survey: Despite TRID, Closing Hiccups PersistFifty-two percent of lenders last year had to revise loan estimates to home buyers before they got to the closing table.
- Housing Starts Cool Off in JanuaryA drop in construction is in line with expected building trends, which look positive for 2017, economists say.
- Housing Crunch to Hold in Most Price RangesHome buyers at many income levels likely will see an inadequate amount of homes for sale in their price range in the coming months, according to a...
- Mortgage Rates: Is It a 'Year Full of Surprises'?Economist says they could defy expectations, as they fall slightly for the second consecutive week.
- 3 Serious Legal Issues Brokers Are FacingFind out how you can mitigate risks associated with some of the most pressing concerns costing practitioners money or landing them in court.
- Realogy Teams Up With Guaranteed RateRealogy Holdings Corp. announced a joint venture with Guaranteed Rate Affinity LLC to originate and market its mortgage lending services to...
- Survey: Despite TRID, Closing Hiccups Persist